INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the other pipped egg is getting ready to zip I think
1f44d.png
1f44d.png

I have all my channels filled with water but the humidity will not go above 45 is that ok or what should I do

Try to get it higher. Did you use the hottest water from your tap?

You should increase the evaporating surface. Use a sponge in the water, or try to use a wider and shallower plate for the water.

Good morning everyone!
Glad to see everyone's pics from yesterday, and looking forward to the next few days pics as well!
Just stopped in to catch up after missing most everyone last night, have a great day!
:frow

ya.gif
yesss.gif

I have a question... How lucky do you think I would be with my nothing bator I used for my mixed eggs with shipped eggs....
shipped eggs are hard louly, and if you keep doing what you did last time you should be ok.

First chick to hatch

Second to hatch

And third to hatch
awww look at the third!! spotted???

Thank you everyone! Without this thread I think I would have ruined my hatch! And thanks to all of you I have 3 seramas hatched so far! Thank you very much!
Good night see you all tomorrow
hugs.gif

Had to leave town for 2 days I think I lost my eggs due the 30th. good new is 9 eggs due the 16 look fine, and I just picked up eggs from a farm 3 hrs away..
they are due the 20th... new blood..
oh nooooo!!! why do you think you lost them??? did you candle @gimmie birdies

Geez...I think I'm always the last one up and I miss some good conversation that I have to go back and read cuz I'm all the way over here in the west.....

I'm going to candle some eggs then lock em down. Due to hatch New Years day. 5 Serama eggs in the Mind Reader Bator! @Sally Sunshine

Goodnight all
hugs.gif
GOOD LUCK little babies!!!!
fl.gif

Anybody know what I can do to prevent this?!? I am running dry for Pete's sake!
got pics of the air cells veny? silkies can take a bit more humidity.
Dehumidifier

@prizepete @Sally sunshine Is it possible to run dry untill I see a pip?
internal pips only, then you need to add water

I have all my channels filled with water but the humidity will not go above 45 is that ok or what should I do
what day are you on @country lovin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom