INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin whites
hugs.gif
howd ya bowl?
Mornin' Darlin'

I sucked, actually. I actually was over my average for two of the three game, but woefully below it for the third. Overall, I had a 319 set; should've been at least 327, according to my 109 average. Before you crack up @ what seems to be a really low average, I bowl Duckpins. 109 isn't a great average, but it's decent enough.

Last edited:
mornin whites :hugs howd ya bowl?

Mornin Sally! :hugs

Morning (__)?

G'mornin!
Mornin' Darlin'

I sucked, actually. I actually was over my average for two of the three game, but woefully below it for the third. Overall, I had a 319 set; should've been at least 327, according to my 109 average.  Before you crack up @ what seems to be a really low average, I bowl Duckpins. 109 isn't a great average, but it's decent enough.

Aww too bad, K. , :hugs
Mornin
Welp got the eggs in the bator yesterday. Hopefully I don't screw everything up and kill them all. :fl

Good luck and good morning!

Mornin' Darlin'

I sucked, actually. I actually was over my average for two of the three game, but woefully below it for the third. Overall, I had a 319 set; should've been at least 327, according to my 109 average.  Before you crack up @ what seems to be a really low average, I bowl Duckpins. 109 isn't a great average, but it's decent enough.
I give what are duck pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom