INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone! I'm so excited, we're setting up the incubator today, we're selling some hatching eggs so we're starting to collect eggs for incubating for other people first but in a couple week's we'll start collecting for our incubator!
ya.gif

Does anyone here know how to upload to YouTube? I have a video that shows the heart beating on one of my eggs, but I can't figure out how to upload it.
Just popped in on my way to grab a drill bit, and can answer quickly. Do you have a YouTube account? If not, you'll have to set one up in order to upload vids there. Once you're a member, you'll see the Upload Video button. You'll be limited in vid size for awhile, so keep the vids short and sweet. Hope this answers your question.

Just popped in on my way to grab a drill bit, and can answer quickly. Do you have a YouTube account? If not, you'll have to set one up in order to upload vids there. Once you're a member, you'll see the Upload Video button. You'll be limited in vid size for awhile, so keep the vids short and sweet. Hope this answers your question.
Another 20 mi run to Lowes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom