INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few photos. The large ugly black one...
lol.png
I will post first..I call her Uggums. She will look better..someday. Laugh all ya want, I already chuckle when I look down at her in the brooder and say..hey Uggums..what ya doin? She is so sweet and comes a runnin.

My white SG

These younger ones were for the NYD hatch a long.
A white is looking good.

This little black one is so laid back and sweet..easy going! Love her.

This is a porcelain. Haven't had one of those before, so thought I would keep her, and
she looks like she just may be frizzled. Her mom isn't, and her mom is Gorgeous. Dad
was the frizzle SG.
Cute!
jumpy.gif

This beautiful baby looks like an EE...not all have the puffy cheeks.

LL
Thanks!! It was sold to us as an EE, but it's funny, I have 6 other EE's and they are ALL brown. Bought from 3 different places. The 3 others we got with this one, are all brown. But, I only have hens. Is it possible for a hen to be this pretty? Or, might it be a roo? There are no signs of wattles or a large comb developing. It's about a month old right now.

Thanks!

lol.png
I will post first..I call her Uggums. She will look better..someday. Laugh all ya want, I already chuckle when I look down at her in the brooder and say..hey Uggums..what ya doin? She is so sweet and comes a runnin.

My white SG

A white is looking good.

This is a porcelain. Haven't had one of those before, so thought I would keep her, and
she looks like she just may be frizzled. Her mom isn't, and her mom is Gorgeous. Dad
was the frizzle SG.
So cute!! I really don't see the fascination with the SGs, or Naked neck chicks, But Uggums is so ugly she's cute!!

Thanks!!  It was sold to us as an EE, but it's funny, I have 6 other EE's and they are ALL brown.  Bought from 3 different places.  The 3 others we got with this one, are all brown.  But, I only have hens.  Is it possible for a hen to be this pretty?  Or, might it be a roo?  There are no signs of wattles or a large comb developing.  It's about a month old right now.

Thanks!

Most of the time black and white would be boy. But the patterning of the feathers seems pretty even, do you have pics of when it was a chick? Especially of the comb. If the feather start looking splotchy or the "shoulder" is solid white then it's probably a boy.

Most of the time black and white would be boy. But the patterning of the feathers seems pretty even, do you have pics of when it was a chick? Especially of the comb. If the feather start looking splotchy or the "shoulder" is solid white then it's probably a boy.
My phone takes horrible photos, so the best I have is this - it's the dark one in the back:

And this is with the red light about a week later First photo was on 12/15, next ones 12/24. The one I posted earlier was taken today.

lol.png

My white SG

A white is looking good.

was the frizzle SG.

Hi ugly baby
frow.gif
She's so ugly she's cute !

My phone takes horrible photos, so the best I have is this - it's the dark one in the back: And this is with the red light about a week later First photo was on 12/15, next ones 12/24. The one I posted earlier was taken today.
So far it looks girly. There is a wonderful thread for sexing EEs in the "what breed or gender is this" forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom