INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lookit here....

make sure you check your labels!!

900x900px-LL-3879d924_instructions_washing.jpeg
I don't give my dirty clothes to my wife... she takes them. She won't let me near the washing machine! It's not like I don't know how to wash my own clothes. I washed them for myself for years, and I didn't burn all of them. I don't understand...
hu.gif

I am gonna need to break out the big bator and I am dealin with some major damaged air cells from an USPS shipment from a 1.5 hour DISTANCE
he.gif
BUT WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, POOR tolbunt polish
hit.gif
eggies I am so so sowwwyyyyy cots have rollies, did I mention I hate shipped eggs?

On a good note, my new chicks just left the house, even miss fanny pack has a new home
Playing catchup tonight; just got done bowling
I'm wondering if any BYC members are lawyers.
Also wondering if it would be feasible, or even possible, for a lawyer to file, pro bono, a class action lawsuit against USPS for the deplorable way in which they handle shipped eggs.

Any comments or suggestions?

Last edited:
ugggg tryin to get this big bator runnin steady temps... I ordered new acurites but they didnt come yet!!! dang it!!! its hard to spot check a bigun like this when you gotta open it!!

lookit here.... make sure you check your labels!!
900x900px-LL-3879d924_instructions_washing.jpeg
I don't give my dirty clothes to my wife... she takes them. She won't let me near the washing machine! It's not like I don't know how to wash my own clothes. I washed them for myself for years, and I didn't burn all of them. I don't understand... :confused:
BURN them?????? :th

I am gonna need to break out the big bator and I am dealin with some major damaged air cells from an USPS shipment from a 1.5 hour DISTANCE :he BUT WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, POOR tolbunt polish :hit eggies I am so so sowwwyyyyy cots have rollies, did I mention I hate shipped eggs? On a good note, my new chicks just left the house, even miss fanny pack has a new home
Playing catchup tonight; just got done bowling [COLOR=800000]I'm wondering if an BYC members are lawyers.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800000]Also wondering if it would be feasible, or even possible, for a lawyer to file, pro bono, a class action lawsuit against USPS for the deplorable way in which they handle shipped eggs.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800000]Any comments or suggestions?[/COLOR]
:rant I'd say it was long overdue....

Playing catchup tonight; just got done bowling
I'm wondering if an BYC members are lawyers.
Also wondering if it would be feasible, or even possible, for a lawyer to file, pro bono, a class action lawsuit against USPS for the deplorable way in which they handle shipped eggs.

Any comments or suggestions?

Did you enlarge that image and see those air cell marks whites? they are horid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom