INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestin avy, Sally....
I think so, too. A few red dots, and the Raggedy Ann look would be complete, don't you think?

Oops... let's not forget the pigtails!
lau.gif

She already informed that her stock is still a work in progress but I am all for it!

That is great!!! With the Cemani's, people jump into them and charge a mint for mediocre bird with no regards to getting good birds. Being upfront about a line that is work in progress is stellar and she working on improving!!! Can't wait to see updates and pics

Last edited:
Hey fire, take them to reds woods and help him with them kids on them 4 wheeler s! that will fix them
lau.gif

f25ee53669sheep.jpg.jpg

Last edited:
She already informed that her stock is still a work in progress but I am all for it!

That is great!!! With the Cemani's, people jump into them and charge a mint for mediocre bird. Being upfront about a line that is work in progress is stellar!!! Can't wait to see updates and pics

:drool Ayams are my 1# most wanted breed! Jist bidin' my time and waitin for a good deal!

ep.gif

My dog would probably lick a robber to death...... So ferocious she is not.
roll.png
A funny thing happened today at lunch. A horn blew in my driveway, and my doggies were going crazy. I walked out to find a MDOT truck parked there, and the driver rolled down his window. He said they wanted to put a flagman at the end of my driveway, but wanted to know if my Dobermans would come out to the road. I politely informed him that the underground fence was well short of the road, and took the dogs inside just to be on the safe side...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom