INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos check out his butt. I thought it looked like a pigs butt.
lau.gif
That's just about wide enough to be a pigs butt.

X2, a whole section of mine is held together with zip ties!
Maybe Sally's just a weakling
hide.gif

$269.99

SKU #366033899
line_1.png

Share:

In Stores

WISH LIST
spacer

DETAILS
SPECIFICATIONS
REVIEWS
Q&A
MORE INFO
This mesh Goat Fence provides safe containment for goats and other livestock. The 4 in. x 4 in. squares help prevent injury by keeping animals from sticking their heads out of the fence, and the fencing is flexible on impact. This low-carbon steel fence is sure to keep any predator out and protect your livestock.
Class 1 galvanization prevents rusting 4 in. x 4 in. squares Deters animals from putting their heads through the fence Minimizes potential for injury by flexing on impact
NOTE: Brand may vary by store. Please check your Tractor Supply Company store for availability.

Goat Fence, 48 in. x 330 ft.

(0)
$269.99
When I had goats I kept them behind 5 strands of smooth aluminum high tensile wire carrying 6k volts. Pretty labor intensive to build, 'til the deer tore it up.
he.gif

Black bear been hanging around so I think its wise to add to the existing dog fencing electric box. I think I like that idea just fer so anyways lol.

Quote: ok

@Sally Sunshine I take mine at two weeks to be hot iron disbudded at the vet and get shots. I t costs me $13 a head and is so much easier if done when they are just little nubs and she can use the small iron. Though it is hard to listen to them cry, I think it is far better than getting their horns stuck in a fence and dying when I am not home.
Agree, I like them disbudded and wouldnt purchase any that are not thank you
I believe I heard of naturally hornless breeds; been a while, though, so I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom