INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6447583489_a571c6bd9f.jpg

Totally unrelated to chickens, but hope it's okay.

My daughter's pony has been having a difficult time after treatment for cancer in his eye. His eye ruptured last night and he's in surgery now having it removed. She is going to be so heartbroken. I hope that he will adjust to life without his eye, but obviously, he will no longer be able to be ridden by her, and be a show pony. Poor thing, this has been so painful for him. He and my daughter have been best friends and been on so many adventures for 4 years now. :(

Just heartbroken.

My daughter's pony has been having a difficult time after treatment for cancer in his eye. His eye ruptured last night and he's in surgery now having it removed. She is going to be so heartbroken. I hope that he will adjust to life without his eye, but obviously, he will no longer be able to be ridden by her, and be a show pony. Poor thing, this has been so painful for him. He and my daughter have been best friends and been on so many adventures for 4 years now. :(

Just heartbroken.

Sorry to hear about the pony.
hugs.gif

Just heartbroken.
Once he is used to it he can show again, i used to jump a one eyed pony, its is just a trust thing

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

My daughter's pony has been having a difficult time after treatment for cancer in his eye.    His eye ruptured last night and he's in surgery now having it removed.  She is going to be so heartbroken.  I hope that he will adjust to life without his eye, but obviously, he will no longer be able to be ridden by her, and be a show pony.  Poor thing, this has been so painful for him.   He and my daughter have been best friends and been on so many adventures for 4 years now.  :(

Just heartbroken. 
Why can't he be ridden without the eye? Blind horses can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom