INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!!! did you sleep at all?? and where are our pictures?? Hows your daughter?? :fl awesome mix! chicken math at its finest! awww!! Good Morning! :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack :smack normalcy is overrated Good Morning!! This is a very hard decision but you are making a very good choice, karma will make him pay in the long run. Keep your head held high you are a strong woman! :hugs :hugs :hugs Good Morning Sunshine!! Have a great day!! they may also hatch late, i wonder if your temps are low? Did you calibrate your thermos?? LOL! Hi!!! Work, nephews bday party, then get more CHICKENS!! :lau I would think it would be good, it is similar to celery in consistency, but very tart, it would be good with duck i think because it is a sweeter meat Good Afternoon! there is a plastic container in that picture Banti those are store bought, not ok [COLOR=FF0000]TRY HARDER WHITES!!!!![/COLOR]
Ok, you do it then.
Coffee and regular homemade banana muffins. What more do you need?
A link to the pic :p
Good Morning Everyone!! Akrnaf2 [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]BantyChooks [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]Chaos18 [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]Duckies Girl [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]Indiana Dreamin [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]Leave a LightOn [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]campingshaws [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]daxigait kwhites634
Mornin!
Totally unrelated to chickens, but hope it's okay. My daughter's pony has been having a difficult time after treatment for cancer in his eye. His eye ruptured last night and he's in surgery now having it removed. She is going to be so heartbroken. I hope that he will adjust to life without his eye, but obviously, he will no longer be able to be ridden by her, and be a show pony. Poor thing, this has been so painful for him. He and my daughter have been best friends and been on so many adventures for 4 years now. :( Just heartbroken.
So sorry!
See how easy that was @BantyChooks
No, I don't. Show me again. :p

Ok, you do it then.
A link to the pic
tongue.png

Mornin!
So sorry!
No, I don't. Show me again.
tongue.png
6447583489_a571c6bd9f.jpg

Totally unrelated to chickens, but hope it's okay.

My daughter's pony has been having a difficult time after treatment for cancer in his eye. His eye ruptured last night and he's in surgery now having it removed. She is going to be so heartbroken. I hope that he will adjust to life without his eye, but obviously, he will no longer be able to be ridden by her, and be a show pony. Poor thing, this has been so painful for him. He and my daughter have been best friends and been on so many adventures for 4 years now. :(

Just heartbroken.
Don't know that he'd be much good for jumping, but he's certainly still a good saddle horse, though he might be a little spooky on his blind side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom