INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jessimom

This is from the pdf I posted:

This is what you look for. I do not see any of this on your chicks.
Thanks!! My father is home today. He went and looked at the chicks. He said it's only about 5 that look like this, this one being the worst, or most obvious, since it's the only light one with the problem. He can't see any black debris. What I brushed off the chick I brought inside, it was white sandy like debris. Almost like crunchy dandruff.

I fell asleep and never made it outside last night to investigate. I'll set the alarm tonight! I'll send all the chicks into the lower pen with outdoor access. I think I have it baby proofed. Might be a little crowded though.

lau.gif

It will be worth your while just knowing that you helped someone. You are wise. You are wonderful. You can solve the problems of the chicken world!

Which comment was the ROFL for? Or as usual - all of them.

Now you've gone and done it. I have another state thread that I don't live in showing up in my I've Posted list.
I was trying to find a ride for a rooster to a poultry show in Ohio. I posted in the Colorado, Kansas and Illinois threads. They keep showing up.

Which comment was the ROFL for? Or as usual - all of them.

Now you've gone and done it. I have another state thread that I don't live in showing up in my I've Posted list.
I was trying to find a ride for a rooster to a poultry show in Ohio. I posted in the Colorado, Kansas and Illinois threads. They keep showing up.

:D You know you like me(I think!)!
Yes, I find many of your comments funny.
You can unsubscribe from the other threads. God knows I do quite often!

Hopefully she sleeps well tonight.

Doesn't matter. In her crib, I can ignore her if she starts crying. :lau :oops:
Seriously, while I will not say that I'm having major problems, she is definitely not sleeping like she did last week before I took apart her crib. She is also waking up crying. That never happened before.

Doesn't matter. In her crib, I can ignore her if she starts crying.
lau.gif
hide.gif

Seriously, while I will not say that I'm having major problems, she is definitely not sleeping like she did last week before I took apart her crib. She is also waking up crying. That never happened before.
Sometimes new things take time for them to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom