INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif

thumbsup.gif

Reeeeeeally?!
highfive.gif

Quote: I was in a crib until I was about 4 or 5 years old. I would just climb out every night to get toys and books and then climb back in with them - my parents would find all of this stuff in there with me in the morning. I used to read out loud to my stuffed animals...

One of my twin brothers learned how to climb out at about two or three, and would climb out and then let his twin out. Then they would go into the kitchen and get into stuff (including eggs, flour, knives - this was pre-child-proofing days). My father tried using neck ties and tying his ankle to the crib to keep him from getting out at night so they could get some sleep, and my brother learned how to untie the increasingly complex double and triple knots my dad would come up with - it was astonishing, apparently. Dad ruined a lot of ties and I think my brother managed to fall asleep only once before he could get it untied. They got a photo.

(We were all night owl children. Not sure how my parents remained sane.)

- Ant Farm

he.gif
I knew there was something chicken related I wanted to say!
I was going through my medicine cabinet this morning, and realized that I don't have any Corid. I do have Wazine though, and that works too.
hmm.png

Oooooo I know somebody that just bought some and isn't using it.
lau.gif

Wazine is for worms and does not kill cocci.

Get some generic corid.
this has been discussed lol

Silly goat

POP OUT THAT KID!!

I was in a crib until I was about 4 or 5 years old. I would just climb out every night to get toys and books and then climb back in with them - my parents would find all of this stuff in there with me in the morning. I used to read out loud to my stuffed animals...

One of my twin brothers learned how to climb out at about two or three, and would climb out and then let his twin out. Then they would go into the kitchen and get into stuff (including eggs, flour, knives - this was pre-child-proofing days). My father tried using neck ties and tying his ankle to the crib to keep him from getting out at night so they could get some sleep, and my brother learned how to untie the increasingly complex double and triple knots my dad would come up with - it was astonishing, apparently. Dad ruined a lot of ties and I think my brother managed to fall asleep only once before he could get it untied. They got a photo.

(We were all night owl children. Not sure how my parents remained sane.)

- Ant Farm

your poor parents!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom