INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stromberg is the supplier for these. I would expect that they would freeze in the winter since the nipple waterers do.
I don't think that shavings can get into them. They should be a bit higher than that.

So they are deep enough that ducks can get their whole bill in?

Last edited:
:mad: I told my landscaper that I did not want him cutting my grass today. He cuts it so low, that I can't even tell that it's been cut the next week. Also, I am strained financially. $50 a week is getting a bit much. Especially since he keeps missing places, and I'm still not over him cutting the cord for the electric to my coop. Guess who is outside right now? :he

somad.gif
I told my landscaper that I did not want him cutting my grass today. He cuts it so low, that I can't even tell that it's been cut the next week. Also, I am strained financially. $50 a week is getting a bit much. Especially since he keeps missing places, and I'm still not over him cutting the cord for the electric to my coop. Guess who is outside right now?
he.gif
Did you tell him you wouldn't be paying him for his services today because you told him not to come?

:mad: I told my landscaper that I did not want him cutting my grass today. He cuts it so low, that I can't even tell that it's been cut the next week. Also, I am strained financially. $50 a week is getting a bit much. Especially since he keeps missing places, and I'm still not over him cutting the cord for the electric to my coop. Guess who is outside right now? :he

The idiot with the lawm mower?

Or this one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom