INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good bye!

To Pensmaster!!!!
colorful-crowd-happy-birthday-gif.gif

happy-birthday-gif-images-20.gif

HBClownsBalloons.gif

Sure hope you have a good day, or had a good day..when ever it is, or whenever it was????? :)

birthday-cake-wallpaper-for-pc.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. The one in the back has better color, but a worse tail angle, the one in front is washed out color wise, but has better tail angle and size. I am just not good at that call. I know what I would do with horses in breeding, but that is different. I am disappointed in the two as they came from GFF directly, but thier combs are both crooked and floppy, and their coloring is not that great.

Wow their stuff is so expensive. You would expect better quality.

We had a trailer that we kept stored up at Ossipee Lake, NH and we would spend most of the summer up there. My dad would come up on weekends. That trailer is what we used when we drove cross country a couple of times when I was a teen. Now, I have tents (multiple) and a truck with a camper shell. With a special needs child I felt safer sleeping in a vehicle that was more secure than a tent would be. I only camp with my daughter, and she only likes the beach. Not too many bears around there, so I keep all our food and toys in 1 tent, our clothes in another. And our bed is in the truck. It's just big enough for the two of us.

I get that, especially with bears and cougars about. A grizzly killed a mountain biker at Glacier National Park a couple days ago.
Bears were supposedly extirpated from Missouri in the early 1900s but on several occasions we saw tracks on our farm in the 60s. I also saw 2 cubs running up the hill as I was approaching the creek that crossed the farm.
I also saw a cougar there around the same time, which the Dept. of Conservation claimed weren't in MO.
They now say there are between 350 and 500 bears in the southern half of the state with a healthy breeding population.
DNA collected from hair snares indicate a remnant population survived unnoticed and were bolstered by reintroduction of bears in Arkansas from Manitoba and Minnesota.
And they now acknowledge there are cougars scattered across the state.
There was even one caught on a trail cam in St. Louis county a couple years ago.
Over the last 30 years I had cougars come into my camp at night. Once on the Current river and another on the Gasconade.
My family was staying in a Mayan hut on the beach in the Sian Ka'an UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. One night a Jaguar was on the thatched roof clawing away trying to get in before I chased it off.

THIS S...... made a terror attack In the market I buy from!
2 ouer ago a terrorist made a stubbing attack in the market
I buy my fresh products! He wounded 2 bystanders befor he gunned down by policeman.
it could be me...... I intended to go there today.
That is the second attack, in the morning a 13 years old, beutiful girl, and a gifted dancer, was stub to deth in her bed by a 19 yeras old Palestinian that enterd her home .
What a grim reality!
I saw that on the news yesterday morning

40 watters right?
two 40s may work for a cooler that size.
the heat element in a little giant is 40 watts.

CC when I read your post I can't Help my self from thinking about this move !

I just saw it recently.

So how you can exclude the possibility that the difference in the hatching is due to the genetics / fertility /age differences between the mothers?
I think it is lack of genetic diversity. Small gene pool.

But we all know I'm just trying to be patient until football starts.
I'm no longer a football fan since Walmart owner took the Rams back to LA.
What a worm.

I can't? Wish I'd known that 72 years ago
The guy I play pool with in afternoons is 74, 10 yeas my senior. He's really good.

I "fixed" my bator lid.... Here's hoping it holds!
fl.gif

What did you end up using?

Last edited:
@kwhites634 @Akrnaf2Guys, I know you don't raise them, but will you give me your two cents worth on which two boys to keep? Post 120777

Dax if I understand correctly the post any of the pic. Are different birds? Am I correct? If it is the situation the 2 birds in the second pic seems to as the keepers
Broad backs.(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom