INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall the fence worked fine the ground rod the box and everything else worked fine until the new wire got put in and new wire is steel wire 17 gauge but it is fecnse wire

It worked fine because the circuit had yet to be completed. Once you hooked everything up with the flaws, it quit working.

When I first started responding to help, my assumption (erroneous as it was) was that the installation was done correctly and it just needed tweaking. I wouldn't have wasted all this time if I knew you hadn't followed any instructions, yet expected it to work anyway.

Last edited:
yall i need help really bad or my chickens will get killed and i am telling yall the truth but the setup i had before this worked the setup did work until the wire got switched to the new wire that i have is fence wire and it has some rusty spots on it

Howdy

yall i need help really bad or my chickens will get killed and i am telling yall the truth but the setup i had before this worked the setup did work until the wire got switched to the new wire that i have is fence wire and it has some rusty spots on it
You've been offered TONS of help.

Call the manufacturer and tell them their unit doesn't work and let them talk you through it.

great idea but i hooked everything up right and the setup is right and the new wire is working that is the only thing that is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom