INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if ducks will start laying again after setting a batch of eggs unsuccessfully? I think the only way I will get babies is if I incubate them myself but seems like all three girls have quit laying now.

It's coming along, and have the next batch due in about a week.  What's your favorite part of your vacation so far?

-Kathy
The cool temoeratures! Not having to do chores or go to work. I am also enjoying time with family. Talking, eating, hiking, kayaking, playing games.
Did I mention that it is cool here? Like sixties and seventies :yesss:

Last edited:
@Jessimom Thanks.
Any progress on the issue with the city?
Hi Daxi!! I love your photos - it really sounds like you are having a great time! I"m glad you got the chance to take this trip! How is your knee holding up?

No progress with the city. My dad is much better at talking to people without yelling at them (my issue is I mouth off). He stopped in on Monday and the person we need to talk to wasn't there. That guy was pretty sure we won't get an extension, but told us we need to talk to the person that issued the demand. I've started the paperwork for changing my zoning. Hopefully we can get the extension long enough to change the zoning.

Hi Daxi!!  I love your photos - it really sounds like you are having a great time!  I"m glad you got the chance to take this trip!  How is your knee holding up?

No progress with the city.  My dad is much better at talking to people without yelling at them (my issue is I mouth off).  He stopped in on Monday and the person we need to talk to wasn't there.  That guy was pretty sure we won't get an extension, but told us we need to talk to the person that issued the demand.  I've started the paperwork for changing my zoning.  Hopefully we can get the extension long enough to change the zoning.
:fl. The ankle is sore a bit after today, but holding up well overall, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom