INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just want cute duckies probably go with Call ducks. Do you want egg ducks, meat ducks, dual purpose ducks, pretty ducks, ugly ducks......?
Cute duckies will do. I don't know how well I could eat duck
1f632.png

Yea I did that as well...........then I made one...........then I made another.............the place I went to buy my original girls from I didn't even leave there with the original number I wanted
th.gif

Oh, I said we were getting 4. I went to the first place and got 2. Then I heard about an old farmer who had chicks, and I went there and told him I wanted 2 (so then I would have 4). I bought 2 from him, and he looked at my daughter and said, "And I'm giving her 5 more for free." So I came home with 9 to start with - when I was only going to get 4. My chicken math problem started on day 1.

Oh, I said we were getting 4. I went to the first place and got 2. Then I heard about an old farmer who had chicks, and I went there and told him I wanted 2 (so then I would have 4). I bought 2 from him, and he looked at my daughter and said, "And I'm giving her 5 more for free." So I came home with 9 to start with - when I was only going to get 4. My chicken math problem started on day 1.
That was nice of the farmer to do that
lau.gif

That was nice of the farmer to do that
lau.gif

Methinks he knew EXACTLY what he was doing!
tongue.gif

And, the domineckers he "gave" us were all roosters! I learned after researching that you can tell by looking what they are - so he purposefully gave me all those roosters!

Prefer on quite side, color and size don't really matter
calls are supposedly noisy, mine arent yet so cant vouch for that
hmmmm

what a nice farmer!!!
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom