INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant
hide.gif
I will admit it, ok honestly I havent gone over that in ma head yet, nor do I know how to clean one. maybe when the plucker is out doing the bantams, although not sure I will use it then either. I put a call into the oldest see if he and his wife want them to process.
Clean them just like a chicken. Add a drop of dawn dish soap to the scalding water though cause they be oily feathers.

I figured you would.
LOL

I cant
hide.gif
I will admit it, ok honestly I havent gone over that in ma head yet, nor do I know how to clean one. maybe when the plucker is out doing the bantams, although not sure I will use it then either. I put a call into the oldest see if he and his wife want them to process.
Ugh! I skinned mine. Never again! As annoying as the duck down can be floating all over, and sticking to the meat, I will pluck in the future!

Quote: You actually let your children outside?
ep.gif

They could get hurt by falling. They could cut themselves. They could fall down and scrape their knees or hands, or both, and get dirt on themselves or their clothes. Worst of all, they could catch a kickball or dodge ball with their face. Heaven forbid, they could actually be kids!

What's the phone number of the local Child Protective Service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom