INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
caf.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Hi Beautiful Saris!!!!!

Quote: @hippiestink
THERE YOU ARE!!!! YAY! sorry about lady, but I am glad the caretaker took good care of the birdies!!
hugs.gif

Quote: Hi PJ! Oh sounds exciting vacationing with grandkids! do you get to see them often? MAN! I am sorry about the explosion, I have yet to have that happen, and we BOTH know I should not say that! ughhh Im next now.... sorry about the eggs. Oh no, this is way too soon I will pray the baby grow quickly and momma can keep her in! or him! I was on bedrest for three of the youngers, well one was lost but I held out well with the others. praying she does well. Have a great day @pjnbill22

Hey Everyone! I will be lurking more often starting this week. Classes start up again so time to study. Ewwww math.

Quail are doing well, almost time to sort them for gender. Both Giant hatches are growing huge! Will try to post new pics of them soon.

My friend who had the sick hen, she's still improving! She's up and active now. Possible lack of care by her family while she was at Fair during high 90 temps and over 90% humidity. We are in the end stages of building her new run. It's 16'x12'x16', so wish mine was that tall! So my only day odd and much to do , glad I woke at 4:30. Ugh!

Also not over sinus issue, AAAAAAAAACHOOOOO!
Good news on the hen! I hope math is fairly easy for you! I am sorry about your sinuses too. You will be missed but pop in when you can and show us how things are growing and going!

Quote: I'm the one in pink, with too much gut & not enough butt.
LMAO!!!

Nothing can be as simple and straight forward as you hope.

Nothing usually is.

Here's picture of koi in pond. You had asked earlier if there were fish in there.

The wire was to keep the grandkids from drowning. Grandkids are now 6'4 and 6'2 now. No worries about the wire that has disintegrated.

Last edited:
Steel nothing
th.gif

Quote:
frow.gif
Welcome and good morning @Elemes

Today's special is Ayam Cemani and if they make it it will be nothing short of miraculous. How about you??
awesome!

Quote:
Huh, that's funny. Usually it is only a few days before they hatch......
idunno.gif
I was planning to put these under my broody at lockdown. Do you think I should go ahead and put them under her since this one is moving??
I would,

I would too, and check her as much as possible to be sure she stays on them

@heatherfeather7
Quote: Been a while since they've been used, so they might fly, 'specially with the newbies
ep.gif

Morning everyone!
hugs.gif

Still haven't told DD about her hen. DH said he would handle it, and he was out of town til late last night. No funeral, because I threw her into the woods.
hide.gif
Is it ok to like a hen but still toss her over the fence? I feel a little like a monster. But the ants already had her, and the fence was closer than the compost...

Anyway, I made a little tribute.
awwwwww so sweet

Hey girl
Glad you made it back. My daughter is due 9/15 and has to go to the dr twice a week for stress test. I am watching her two daughters 2-6. They are handful. Boys must have twice as much energy. Sorry to hear about your incubator mishap. Take care.
@h2oratt Hi there J! I hope she keeps holding that babes in! Enjoy the littles too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom