INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found one of my roosters dead
1f622.png
His head was in the corner. Any ideas
It's impossible to say. If you can tell that his neck is broken, it's possible that he may have gotten spooked and tried to go through the fence in the corner. I've seen my large hens attempt to do that a time or two, and they were really frantic when they tried. It's possible his head may have gotten caught in a bad position and snapped the neck. Just a theory...

So sorry for your loss...

Last edited:
It's impossible to say. If you can tell that his neck is broken, it's possible that he may have gotten spooked and tried to go through the fence in the corner. I've seen my large hens attempt to do that a time or two, and they were really frantic when they tried. It's possible his head may have gotten caught in a bad position and snapped the neck. Just a theory...

I'm not sure. His beck wasn't broken though

X2 or if any small wound something could've still tried to pull his head through still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom