INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

These are ISA Brown (Babcock), mixed with a dark rooster that was used for showing, he has a green tinge to his kneck feathers (not sure the breed). I have two lighter ones out of this group, not sure if that is because they are roosters or vice versa. They are happy and healthy!
Cuties!

what breed

These are ISA Brown (Babcock), mixed with a dark rooster that was used for showing, he has a green tinge to his kneck feathers (not sure the breed). I have two lighter ones out of this group, not sure if that is because they are roosters or vice versa. They are happy and healthy!
very pretty chicks, love the red coloring! and getting spoiled I see!

@Sally Sunshine With most of my chicks being at least 1/4 to 1/2 cream legbar a headspot only means they will be barred right? It's not a sexing trait right?
have you run into the hybrid thread yet?
as far as what I get out of all that no..... there is a lot of discussion on that issue here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/825092/cream-legbar-hybrid-thread

I saw a pip hole...
yay!!!

You any kin to Marie LeBeau?
Nah, my daddy's kin are all up in Missouri, specifically the Ozark Plateau. We got a lotta mountain man and rootwork in our blood, as well as some curandero from my stepmom and some Romani/First Nations craziness from our Romanian and Cherokee ancestors. My mama is Vietnamese, so we got Buddhism and ancestor worship in there with some Eastern mysticism and perhaps Shamanism if the current theories are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom