INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least seeing the critters is a stress relief, but do to the hold up in AR I did not get what I needed to do done, and it is too late to deal with it now especially since I have to be back at work in ten.

Did you have a good day after the chicken scream scare?

:hugs
It's been a long day. Stressed from my usual unusual life stuff, and Duckling has been... A 2-yr-old today!! :th

where did you order yours from?

Cackle hatchery has them, starting in the spring time.

Local breeder
I am new to all of this and have to say THANK YOU! I know that it takes a lot of time to put all of the info you have in one place here but you have helped this simple southern boy out a lot!! Lol I will read up and I'm sure I will have questions.. hopefully not ones that have been answered 10 times here lol. Thanks again for putting this together!

Welcome!!
Thanks! I am pretty excited. I plan to start with Texas A&M and Georgia giant quail and then add red pheasants when I get a grip on things. I do a lot of hunting and training and love knowing where my food comes from.. it's nice to be able to give the animals a good life until it's time for what you originally planned to use them for. Hope this doesn't offend people...

Nah, not offensive at all.... It is great you do that!!

@BantyChooks Will you post the emoji codes for wheatfields?

Momma hen got it!
this what your looking for

Yep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom