INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm trying..... I'm gonna work with her again tomorrow. I did a little earlier. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing out not. But my wife wants me to keep trying.
maybe if you can do an epsom salt bath, so she can float a little it might encourage her more

Well guys bad news.. My Serama roo Stan did not look good to me so I called my breeder friend (who also happens to be a nurse) and rushed him over to her house to brainstorm. He did not make it. I stopped to get gas and looked in the box.. He was gone
hit.gif

I did however participate in my first poultry necropsy as the "photographer". I don't have any pics but they are posted on the poultry necropsy facebook page by her. So far no real answers. All my other birds are ok. I'm just bummed because I was working with him on the table days ago and he was doing great!!! So I won't get to show him as planned on 10/8 and his girlfriend is so sad by herself as am i..... Heartbreaking when you lose a pet...

Well guys bad news.. My Serama roo Stan did not look good to me so I called my breeder friend (who also happens to be a nurse) and rushed him over to her house to brainstorm. He did not make it. I stopped to get gas and looked in the box.. He was gone
hit.gif

I did however participate in my first poultry necropsy as the "photographer". I don't have any pics but they are posted on the poultry necropsy facebook page by her. So far no real answers. All my other birds are ok. I'm just bummed because I was working with him on the table days ago and he was doing great!!! So I won't get to show him as planned on 10/8 and his girlfriend is so sad by herself as am i..... Heartbreaking when you lose a pet...
hugs.gif
so sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom