INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did, and if I am not mistaken b..dy is a slang word to the the rear part of the human body.

that's booty
it also means a treasure trove

I had a female friend who's grandmother told her she would never have anything to worry about because she was sitting on a gold mine.

Last edited:
Prayers your birds survive as 24/7 outsiders.
You probably need a baby monitor so you can rush out when they're in trouble.

I am planning on getting them to bed earlier and used to staying in at night soon. Once it gets cold, I will worry about them too much.

@MotorcycleChick missed you!

Yes I did, and if I am not mistaken b..dy is a slang word to the the rear part of the human body.
Good luck understanding english.
lau.gif

I just read abaout the terrorists that planted the bombs in NY and NJ, and I cant understand how a human being that have got an opportunity to leave a horrible country like Afghanistan and have a chance to live a decent and fulfilling life, return by planting bombs to kill innocent people, it is beyond my comprehension!

Last edited:
I am planning on getting them to bed earlier and used to staying in at night soon.  Once it gets cold, I will worry about them too much.

@MotorcycleChick
  missed you!

:hugs

I just read abaout the terrorists that planted the bombs in NY and NJ, and I cant understand how a human being that have got an opportunity to leave a horrible country like Afghanistan and have a chance to live a decent and fulfilling life, return by planting bombs to kill innocent people, it is beyond my comprehension!

I just wish they would pick on someone else! I'm from that area. Too many friends and family getting killed and close calls!

Yes Body! :lau :lau Sorry! :lol:
I am after 11 lessons straight 8 am to 18:30, and I am extremely hoarse, so no fun!
Wow, you worked hard between preparation and presentation. I hope you have a peaceful rest.

I am really trying to do that as CC recommended! It is extremely hard to talk like that! But I think that the pupil in the 11th lesson have the right to get a useful and understandable lesson as the ones in the first lesson.so I do my efforts and it's costs me......

Last edited:
I am really trying to do that as CC recommended! It is extremely hard to talk like that! But I think that the pupil in the 11th lesson have the right to get a useful and understandable lesson as the ones in the first lesson.so I do my efforts and it's costs me......
It is a good way to think.

Usually am
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom