INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbl
frow.gif
got company

:smack Phil your like my DH   just go right up to them why dont you!  just like trout fishing in a small creek, yea lets go wade in the water and catch fish....  try walkin in real light on your feet up just close enough to toss a fly, yet not caught in tree/brush
the streams I fish you cannot wade...you crawl on your belly under the Bush....you could step over them.....then you dangle a crawler....yup....way too thick to cast....but the rewards are worth it....Brookies!!!....and trust me most brook trout are under 6 inches so these are giants.....freaking great eaters too!!!

Most of the time when it looks like I'm lurking I really not I just leave this window up on my computer in my office. I'm only in my office about 10% of the time I'm at work.

We are a little slower today. So I've posted a bit more.

the streams I fish you cannot wade...you crawl on your belly under the Bush....you could step over them.....then you dangle a crawler....yup....way too thick to cast....but the rewards are worth it....Brookies!!!....and trust me most brook trout are under 6 inches so these are giants.....freaking great eaters too!!!
I hate fish.... did I mention that? I love fishing, but wont eat it... good thing the kids do

Most of the time when it looks like I'm lurking I really not I just leave this window up on my computer in my office. I'm only in my office about 10% of the time I'm at work.

We are a little slower today. So I've posted a bit more.
it says your there... not lurkin

Wait a minute... didn't you just call fire a tease???
lau.gif
hu.gif
nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom