INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago girlfriends mom got one of those scorpions up her pants after gardening. Dropped her pants on the spot.
ep.gif

Have you tried bug zappers? I put a small bucket wired under it and feed the days haul to the chickens.
If I didn't have a toddler, who'd overturn the bucket every chance he got, I'd definitely consider this. LOL maybe in a year or two when he's older.

If I didn't have a toddler, who'd overturn the bucket every chance he got, I'd definitely consider this. LOL maybe in a year or two when he's older. 

I modified my zappers for the larger bugs. Hang them high under eaves. Small bucket wired to the bottom of the zapper keeps it out of harms way. Well second thought there is a cord they may mess with. But if they didn't you wouldn't have to worry about them messing with the bucket as it would be too high up.

We haven't had any bugs lately which makes me wonder what they are spraying in the area.

Quote:
@ocap
@BantyChooks
John, I wonder why cochin bantams and not big cochin since the eggs are so big. strange and interesting
Quote: Nuttin ducky here, all Ducks are gone

Quote: They can be noisy, they poop a lot, but it's seems more firm than duck poop, so it's easier to deal with.

-Kathy

lau.gif

More foot over head pictures (sized small, so shouldn't take too long to load:

-Kathy
Very nice images Kat
Sally, I think they use the banties because that banties tend to be broodier maybe? Mine sure are...

-Kathy

I modified my zappers for the larger bugs. Hang them high under eaves. Small bucket wired to the bottom of the zapper keeps it out of harms way. Well second thought there is a cord they may mess with. But if they didn't you wouldn't have to worry about them messing with the bucket as it would be too high up.

We haven't had any bugs lately which makes me wonder what they are spraying in the area.
got a picture? I'm a visual person. Need a picture to show my husband. I wonder how much we'd save on chicken/duck feed with your method. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom