INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue but why would you want to follow me? Not that I'd mind looking over my shoulder & seeing you behind me
hugs.gif
thats good, cause until I see you shoot I sure as heck aint walkin in front!
hugs.gif

Final count is still 5. Did a quick candle last night, no movement in the other 4. Did eggtopsy today...

2 wer malpositioned, head between legs and head over the wing. 1 never absorbed the yolk sac/blood, and 1 just never made it
hu.gif

2 were dark, one was a brown/red color, and the other was light/white. Sad day.

But I did get 2 whites, 2 gray splotchy ones, and appears 1 blue. Will take pics later... so busy right now. Snow to move.
Snow to move......
frow.gif
have fun..... I will watch for pics!

Final count is still 5. Did a quick candle last night, no movement in the other 4. Did eggtopsy today...

2 wer malpositioned, head between legs and head over the wing. 1 never absorbed the yolk sac/blood, and 1 just never made it
hu.gif

But I did get 2 whites, 2 gray splotchy ones, and appears 1 blue. Will take pics later... so busy right now. Snow to move.
That's sad.
hmm.png
Glad you got 5 though!
jumpy.gif

I might use a little bit but the natural humidity is actually pretty good for developing good air cells. I was surprised, so much for the "dry heat" in AZ!
jumpy.gif
Humidity is NOT a set number! Its a tool to get the correct weight loss in the egg! post #8924

pleaseeeeeeeeeee read that purrrrrrrrrrdy please
fl.gif

That moniker (or is it oxymoron?) has always bothered me. Why can't it be called "low humidity", since that's what it is???
idunno.gif

My last hatch was without adding any water until they went to the hatcher. This time I put in a quarter cup before the eggs. Humidity is holding as the outside humidity is high.
I have never researched a "dry hatch"

2 wer malpositioned, head between legs and head over the wing. 1 never absorbed the yolk sac/blood, and 1 just never made it :confused:

Hooray for 5! I look forward to the pics of the fluffy butts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom