INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BECAUSE you had humidity in your air that was in your bator, not really a dry hatch....
he.gif
and you got lucky cause you had enough water in the air.
OK, Apparently dry hatch is not a very good term. I still monitored my air cells over humidity and my air cells were fine. However my original question was whether distilled water was better than possibly chemical filled water. I think I'm going to assume so, most of the time chemicals usually aren't good for your body, how can they be good for chicks?
sickbyc.gif

highfive.gif

I don't like, I obsess. Haha, sometimes I drive my hubby nuts, but it makes me happy so he's happy too. I can't wait to start this thing. If all goes well I should be hatching my own SiAms this time next year. I'm really luck to have found some many lovely helpful people on here. This place is amazing.
Yes, we certainly are! Humble, too
lau.gif

OK, Apparently dry hatch is not a very good term. I still monitored my air cells over humidity and my air cells were fine. However my original question was whether distilled water was better than possibly chemical filled water. I think I'm going to assume so, most of the time chemicals usually aren't good for your body, how can they be good for chicks?
sickbyc.gif
lau.gif
highfive.gif

Dang this incubation thing is complicated!
ep.gif
It's amazing how mama chickens just know and it's incredible how God designed them.

Last edited:
SS
BECAUSE you had humidity in your air that was in your bator, not really a dry hatch....
he.gif
and you got lucky cause you had enough water in the air.

I did monitor humidity and air cell. Everything was OK.

highfive.gif

I don't like, I obsess. Haha, sometimes I drive my hubby nuts, but it makes me happy so he's happy too. I can't wait to start this thing. If all goes well I should be hatching my own SiAms this time next year. I'm really luck to have found some many lovely helpful people on here. This place is amazing.
you got that right!
highfive.gif
hugs.gif
yer one of them!

hey!!! whats up sweets!
hugs.gif

Dang this incubation thing is complicated!
ep.gif
It's amazing how mama chickens just know and it's incredible how God designed them.
Nahhhh its pretty simple..... someone has a quote somewhere forget who that is.... something about settin and forgettin ????
hu.gif
nothin to it, just cool to understand what your doin not just do it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom