INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=333333] [COLOR=FF0000]TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR THIS QUARTER'S NOMINEES!!![/COLOR] [/COLOR]

[TR]

[/TR]

to
[COLOR=00FF00]LIZ FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!![/COLOR]
She needs this kind of hair first!

Quote: I like your husbands cooking lol

Quote:
droolin.gif

And my mom is making a big lava cake
oh my!!!

stuffed bell peppers
sickbyc.gif
I just eat the guts

Quote:
droolin.gif

but I got my electric fence working
yesss.gif

Quote: yumsssssssss I like you!!!! not weird sounds like something I would eat!

my 5th chicky is really sticky... like its been dipped in egg white and allowed to dry all over. ive been bathinh with warm water and q tip but its soooo hard... i dont want to hurt it. any suggestions?

I was given 12 large cans, and 4 small cans of pumpkin yesterday. What did not expire between 2009 and 2011 equals 2 large and a small can. I'm now going to make some pies and cookies... Maybe.
Anyone have extra freezer space they want filled?
mom just cleared her freezer from last years pumpkin making room for fresh stuff, the chickens eat well here this time of year

We had ramen. DH isn't home yet and I'm tired.
LOL luke had ramen and a cheeseburger

my 5th chicky is really sticky... like its been dipped in egg white and allowed to dry all over. ive been bathinh with warm water and q tip but its soooo hard... i dont want to hurt it. any suggestions?

I use blue dawn to clean them under warm running water then dry with washcloth watch the nostrils

Dawn soap, or baby shampoo... probably dawn soap, since it's better at cutting grease. I use it on kittens and small puppies too. Just watch out for the eyes and nose. (dawn soap is good for flea baths)

mom just cleared her freezer from last years pumpkin making room for fresh stuff, the chickens eat well here this time of year

LOL luke had ramen and a cheeseburger

I use blue dawn to clean them under warm running water then dry with washcloth watch the nostrils
MY stupid pumpkin plants haven't started to bloom yet. They are growing and have flowers... but no pumpkins yet.

I hate using canned, but the chickens got what was in the garden. :barnie It was my best crop this year.
So, no more pumpkin for them! I'm going to be cheating, but I will be baking. And filling up the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom