INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never found bubba's school shoe. I sent a text to his teacher apologizing in advance for sending him in cowboy boots.
lau.gif
  • you can add these to his laces when you find it !!! ha ha ha
  • 418b0yG0stL._SX425_.jpg
Click to open expanded view

Click 'n Dig Model F6 Key Finder. 6 Receivers. Wireless RF Remote Item, Wallet Locator.
by Click n dig
4.3 out of 5 stars 1,944 customer reviews
| 85 answered questions

Price: $69.95
Sale: $38.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
You Save: $31.00 (44%)

In Stock.

Want it tomorrow, Oct. 4? Order within 8 hrs 29 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details

Sold by 2Go Products LLC and Fulfilled by Amazon.

• Total 6 stylish, brightly colored receivers. 3 Key Ring Shaped and 3 Flat Receivers.
  • New and Improved Model with Brighter Colors, Smaller Size and Sturdier Built
  • 1 RF transmitter with 6 brightly colored buttons. Extra Batteries and Thin Double Sided Adhesive Tape Included.
  • Full 12 Month Warranty on the product, including the batteries.
  • All Receivers have flashing LED light as well. Click N Dig Products are FCC certified.

Last edited:
oh that is cool!! I would be out hunting all the time for them!!

I gotcha Love! lol it sure was a long quote, but I think Liz still is queen!

Oh I sure hope you get more than that!  How is everyone there Peter?

I have to go check but I am fairly sure they should have hatched overnight!!!

sweet!!!!

Well if they won't come for the drive, I don't know who to buy from who is that Jerry person you bought them off of I found someone thats website says Jerrys seramas but they person is in California.

We never found bubba's school shoe. I sent a text to his teacher apologizing in advance for sending him in cowboy boots. :lau

• you can add these to his laces when you find it !!! ha ha ha

• 418b0yG0stL._SX425_.jpg
Click to open expanded view
Click 'n Dig Model F6 Key Finder. 6 Receivers. Wireless RF Remote Item, Wallet Locator.

by Click n dig 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,944 customer reviews | 85 answered questions [rule]
Price:$69.95
Sale:$38.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
You Save:$31.00 (44%)
In Stock. Want it tomorrow, Oct. 4? Order within 8 hrs 29 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details Sold by 2Go Products LLC and Fulfilled by Amazon.
  • Total 6 stylish, brightly colored receivers. 3 Key Ring Shaped and 3 Flat Receivers.
  • New and Improved Model with Brighter Colors, Smaller Size and Sturdier Built
  • 1 RF transmitter with 6 brightly colored buttons. Extra Batteries and Thin Double Sided Adhesive Tape Included.
  • Full 12 Month Warranty on the product, including the batteries.
  • All Receivers have flashing LED light as well. Click N Dig Products are FCC certified.
Cheaper to buy new shoes. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom