INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not sabotage, it's a bug, and probably not an easy fix for them.

-Kathy
Funny this is the only one with the 'bug'.

I found a way to quote post from locked threads that I will share with all of you later. It's not as simple as just clicking the quote key, but it can be done. Don't get me wrong, I'd hate to see this and other threads locked just because they got too big. Granny's thread is right behind this one in size, so her's would be next if this is a problem from threads getting too big.

-Kathy
I think we could all help that by not quoting entire posts, especially all the pictures. Just pare it down to the statement to which we are replying,

Is that what's known as "country ham", which is pretty salty compared to the "store bought" stuff?

Right. However, it has no chemicals like the store bought stuff. Just meat, salt and pepper.
I think fake bacon is killing me.

Bad news.... I just found an injured duck with a huge fly strike gash. The guilt and shame is almost unbearable.
th.gif

-Kathy
hugs.gif

Quote:
work on what? your report thread?
caf.gif
that is messed up too?

Sally this is for you

=
SABOT in France

thrown in one this

=

SABOTAGE

lol Benny!!
It's not sabotage, it's a bug, and probably not an easy fix for them.

-Kathy
I will assume not an easy fix as well LOL

Bad news.... I just found an injured duck with a huge fly strike gash. The guilt and shame is almost unbearable.
th.gif

-Kathy
oh Kat, sorry love

Quote: I found a way to quote post from locked threads that I will share with all of you later. It's not as simple as just clicking the quote key, but it can be done. Don't get me wrong, I'd hate to see this and other threads locked just because they got too big. Granny's thread is right behind this one in size, so her's would be next if this is a problem from threads getting too big.

-Kathy
I'll repeat what I said when this happened the last time, ie., BYC's server isn't capable of handling the volume generated by the various threads on the site. I may be dead wrong, but I haven't heard a better explanation yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom