INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut feeling is that it has something to do with the number of posts that were deleted and the size of the thread. Would probably be a non-issue, but over 50 were deleted in a very short amount of time.

-Kathy
Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

Too hard to pare down when on a tablet or phone.

-Kathy
I'm not on a phone or tablet so I'm unenlightened. Is it not possible to highlight and hit delete?

I'll repeat what I said when this happened the last time, ie., BYC's server isn't capable of handling the volume generated by the various threads on the site. I may be dead wrong, but I haven't heard a better explanation yet.
I thought the same thing.

I'm sure it will get sorted out, but it might take some time.

-Kathy

I'm not holding my breath.

I'm not holding my breath.
But you'd look so fetching in blue
gig.gif

Folks, please stop with the conspiracy theories and dramatic interpretations of what is happening.

No one is trying to get the thread shut, no one is deliberately sabotaging anyone here.

It is very simple. In the past giant threads have glitched. It's a thing. It has nothing whatever do do with deleting posts. If that were the case, this and many other threads would have been over ages ago.

So please just get back to normal and trust that we are doing what we can for the best fix here. It is a holiday weekend and it may take a few days.

Patience is a virtue. Even on BYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom