INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=333333]I guess it was the wrong time of the day, because I couldn't get a good pose out of either of these two knuckleheads. They're finally feathering out, and their main tails are just now coming in. Starting to look like something now. Just not sure what that something is... [/COLOR]
Looking good Joey

So this just happened!!! Champion pullet & reserve champion cockerel that took reserve champion of show/nationals of the ASA!!!!

:weee

No construction today, but I got the floor cleaned up some, so I can move around without tripping. Set up a pair of sawhorses & moved some lumber in out of the weather. Sure is handy being able to work under a roof, finally.
Understand that, I moved the solar converter into the shed and then found out my inverter was bad, the way I'm sitting this one up I violated the heck out of the warrenty but oh well,

But you'd look so fetching in blue
gig.gif
I do. How did you know. My tee and shorts are navy.

Folks, please stop with the conspiracy theories and dramatic interpretations of what is happening.

No one is trying to get the thread shut, no one is deliberately sabotaging anyone here.

It is very simple. In the past giant threads have glitched. It's a thing. It has nothing whatever do do with deleting posts. If that were the case, this and many other threads would have been over ages ago.

So please just get back to normal and trust that we are doing what we can for the best fix here. It is a holiday weekend and it may take a few days.

Patience is a virtue. Even on BYC.
Patience is a virtue - and I want it now.
gig.gif

Holiday weekend? What country?
I've never gotten Columbus Day off in 60+ years, 7 schools and 30+ jobs.

I'm going to drink coffee until the thread is fixed.
Good plan. Lutz would be good.

This thread is so awesome. I come here to read some of it and laugh every day even if I don't post. You guys are so fabulous.
If it gets shut down hopefully Sally will make a part 2 and all the same people will "keep calm and carry on posting" as if nothing happened.
Love you guys.
We love you too.

No construction today, but I got the floor cleaned up some, so I can move around without tripping. Set up a pair of sawhorses & moved some lumber in out of the weather. Sure is handy being able to work under a roof, finally.
The sealant on the coop floor finally hardened.
I'm working on a new latching system for the nest box door now. I hope and pray I get everything done by tomorrow so I don't have to carry bird carriers in and out of the back porch every night and morning.

Last edited:
Sally start a new one.
It is always 55 post missing.
I cant trust to do it right now as I have crappy internet...

And you KNOW it is a HOLIDAY weekend!! Cheers!!
Just use the did you know thread for now! just skip the did you know part lol

Quote:
I'm not holding my breath.
But you'd look so fetching in blue
gig.gif
ha ha ha good one!!!

This thread is so awesome. I come here to read some of it and laugh every day even if I don't post. You guys are so fabulous.
If it gets shut down hopefully Sally will make a part 2 and all the same people will "keep calm and carry on posting" as if nothing happened.
Love you guys.
Keeping Calm and having fun while at it!!
waves!!!! I think your fabulous!!!! how the eggies coming along?

So this just happened!!! Champion pullet & reserve champion cockerel that took reserve champion of show/nationals of the ASA!!!!
MEL!!!!!! I cant post a bunch of butt dancing for you but thats awesome!!! congrats!!!!

How are you feeling? besides happy, how is the wrist and hand? Hows Bill? hugs and CONGRATS!!!! Thrilled for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom