INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to stir the pot! Even if you did have to draw a picture LOL
Might never know the difference...
wink.png

That sounded a bit Cajun, didn't it???
idunno.gif

Last edited:
this girl is saying goodnight, got stuffs I gotta do like play an elf and wrap some stuff up

have a good night everyone!!
frow.gif

Good luck with the pips and pippers
fl.gif

this girl is saying goodnight, got stuffs I gotta do like play an elf and wrap some stuff up

have a good night everyone!!  :frow

Good luck with the pips and pippers :fl
so,I will fix my bator put the new thermostat control,get a temp,humidity gauge and set about 3 dozen bantam eggs

Last edited:

have a good night everyone!!
frow.gif

Good luck with the pips and pippers
fl.gif
Good night, M'Lady!
frow.gif

It was a pretty tiring day for me. I need to go check my eyelids for holes, so I'm calling it a night, too. I hope everyone has a great night, and dreams wonderful dreams of whatever you think of as wonderful. Good night, everyone!
frow.gif

so,I will fix my bator put the new thermostat control,get a temp,humidity gauge and set about 3 dozen bantam eggs

Yeah!!! Banties!!! What breed?

Good night, M'Lady!  :frow

It was a pretty tiring day for me. I need to go check my eyelids for holes, so I'm calling it a night, too. I hope everyone has a great night, and dreams wonderful dreams of whatever you think of as wonderful. Good night, everyone!    :frow  

Night M'lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom