INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok the pip is getting bigger it is making a little line down the shell hopefully it will start making a circle around the top soon I can't take much more of this I am trying everything to stay busy I went to my mems for coffee, ran to the store, stacked the dishwasher, and gave four chickens a bath maybe I'll scrub the ceiling next

Howdy, Benny
How 'bout whippen' us up a nice western omelette this morning?

You got't!

Can have a brownie? :gig[/quote]

You got't dear
[/quote]

האם אתה עושה גלידה מדי , בני ?
(אתה יכול לקרוא את זה?)

Ok the pip is getting bigger it is making a little line down the shell hopefully it will start making a circle around the top soon I can't take much more of this I am trying everything to stay busy I went to my mems for coffee, ran to the store, stacked the dishwasher, and gave four chickens a bath maybe I'll scrub the ceiling next

:yesss:

Tie yourself to the counter, and scrub the ceiling with your toes. That should keep you busy! :gig

Let me get this right.....

LOCKDOWN /Hatching these next few days over Christmas....

Fire
Brat
CCL
Shah are you lockdown yet?
CH
Dax
K (BYC)
speney
UPDATES!

Good morning to you both! Merry Christmas Eve!! I am on "baby watch" as well. I have 7 pips now
yippiechickie.gif

I am going crazy I just have the one but I keep checking it every few minutes but trying to find stuff to keep me busy this is the longest part
wee.gif

Well they are popping like popcorn this morning.
pop.gif

Readback of course, I can hardly remember!
caf.gif

CH is confusing us all by postin pip pics and then sayin he doesnt have pips, shatir (think that's her, one with the "kates seramas" avy?) Hasn't gotten back on whether its lice, red mites, or something else, and probably more stuff I cant remember
Chicken HAWK is this true???? you have pips or not?

Good morning.

Sally sorry about the hen and rooster.
hugs.gif

Good luck to all those currently hatching!
fl.gif

mornin Mike and thanks it happens not as attached as I used to get.
t7829.gif

Can have a brownie?
gig.gif

You got't dear
[/quote]

האם אתה עושה גלידה מדי , בני ?
(אתה יכול לקרוא את זה?)s[/QUOTE]
see my post to follow

Last edited:
I had three pips last night when I went to bed. I figured I would have a baby by morning... Nope just more pips :) I have 4 breeds but I realized, after I set them, they will ALL be little yellow chicks (except the SFH).... Breese, Sulmtaler, wheaten Ameraucana and 1 Swedish flower hen. What are you hatching?
I posted to your post earlier but I guess it never showed up they are mixed bantams the roo is oegb and the hen is spangled I can't wait to see what they look like I've never had tiny chickens before let alone baby bantams

Go build an extra coop/run while you're at it
gig.gif

I had three pips last night when I went to bed. I figured I would have a baby by morning... Nope just more pips :) I have 4 breeds but I realized, after I set them, they will ALL be little yellow chicks (except the SFH).... Breese, Sulmtaler, wheaten Ameraucana and 1 Swedish flower hen. What are you hatching?
I posted to your post earlier but I guess it never showed up they are mixed bantams the roo is oegb and the hen is spangled I can't wait to see what they look like I've never had tiny chickens before let alone baby bantams

You have a spangled OEGB hen too??? :highfive:
My avatar is my OEGB Jace as a baby. Adorable little things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom