INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ya hatching

A couple blue slate turkeys (they are moving to the other Bator. Due to hatch the 3rd), some buff orps, a polish, a few barnyard mixes, and i think that's it. A guy is paying me to hatch them. That's good though I need the practice. My jubilee orps go in in a couple months, i want as much practice (and baby chicks) as I can get before then. Got the first jub egg yesterday.

My next hatch has a dozen blue slate turkeys and some pekin ducks. I had 9 pekin eggs in this set, but they were all infertile. Since then, almost every duck egg has been fertile.

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.gif

Quote:
*bows*
why thankyou!

A couple blue slate turkeys (they are moving to the other Bator. Due to hatch the 3rd), some buff orps, a polish, a few barnyard mixes, and i think that's it. A guy is paying me to hatch them. That's good though I need the practice. My jubilee orps go in in a couple months, i want as much practice (and baby chicks) as I can get before then. Got the first jub egg yesterday.

My next hatch has a dozen blue slate turkeys and some pekin ducks. I had 9 pekin eggs in this set, but they were all infertile. Since then, almost every duck egg has been fertile.

Sounds like a great hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom