INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally,
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Ahhh...there's a brain under that blonde hair. Very well said
hugs.gif
I dont have blonde hair much, I have brown curly like harmonyAnns. but I cover it with chemicals because I like to and I get bored with myself I guess.
hu.gif
but it covers the gray now, so Ihave a better excuse

Do your research the temperature is not changing long term. We just have fluctuations. Warm and cold years. Just like wet and dry ones. Too many people with very short life spans think the weather never fluctuates. We get more co2 from volcanoes than cars.
The so called experts who just want to control your life can't decide and have proven there own models wrong repeatedly. In my life time it was going to be an ice age, then global warming, then the pause, then climate change, Until they present real scientific evidence not based on computer models based on their parameters I don't want to hear about it.

It's xmas dax

Which one first?
yesss.gif

Blue partridge brahma pullet that was, When you breed you can get Black Partridge, Blue partridge, splash partridge Iike to mix up roos so I get a good mix in a hatch, but since we sold most of them I need to rebuild now.

Blue partridge brahma pullet that was, When you breed you can get Black Partridge, Blue partridge, splash partridge Iike to mix up roos so I get a good mix in a hatch, but since we sold most of them I need to rebuild now.
Absolutely GORGEOUS birds!!

kids went from outside to inside to outside, legos didnt last long and now we are on to wii U...... we should have a contest for those with kids, who has the messiest livingroom right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom