INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Cream Legbars that are about 16 weeks old. I bought them mostly for the autosexing and the blue eggs. But reading the Cream Legbar Thread I get confused. They don't seem to agree very much. I like the coloring of my darker hens but I guess I should try for lighter. I have three Roos so sometime some I should decide which one I'm keeping. I'm hoping to hatch some of their eggs in the spring.

If I sell any chicks I'll tell the buyer that the hen will lay a blue egg but may not be ok for breeding to the standard.
Thats because everyone fights over what the REAL coloring should be
idunno.gif
when there are several colors, I gave up with the banter and only read online. you can do a google switch to the country of origin your bird comes from and look and see whats going on there.

barnie.gif
BYC needs to fix their phone view already! I just sent five messages without them going through!
Sally, I didn't have pips on Sunday. I was teasing. You must have been too busy to see that I said that. I did eggtopsies around three. All were early quitters. Even the duck eggs I set two weeks ago. It looks like they all quit at the same time. No temperature fluctuation.
hu.gif

Whites, thank you for noticing my absence ... I think.
hide.gif

Whomever asked, my showers were very cold last night, but not cold enough. Of the 300+ posts I missed today. I read about five, and skimmed about fifty. I was blushing after something whites said. More than one thing, actually!
My internet has been out all day. I'm glad I got it back, but wish Dish would stop sending out techs to use my internet, and not find a problem.

barnie.gif
BYC needs to fix their phone view already! I just sent five messages without them going through!
Sally, I didn't have pips on Sunday. I was teasing. You must have been too busy to see that I said that. I did eggtopsies around three. All were early quitters. Even the duck eggs I set two weeks ago. It looks like they all quit at the same time. No temperature fluctuation.
hu.gif

hide.gif

Whomever asked, my showers were very cold last night, but not cold enough. Of the 300+ posts I missed today. I read about five, and skimmed about fifty. I was blushing after something whites said. More than one thing, actually!
My internet has been out all day. I'm glad I got it back, but wish Dish would stop sending out techs to use my internet, and not find a problem.
hugs.gif

barnie.gif
hu.gif

hide.gif

Oh, sure, blame it on me! I guess if you're picking on me, you're leaving someone else alone
gig.gif
Geesh, the sacrifices I have to make with you guys & gals
tongue.png

I'm a fast learner. I'd rather be causing the trouble!!!

I'm behind, but will testify that I know what it's like being in trouble, and I'm not saying it was my fault. Nope. Well, most of the time! It wasn't. For reals. It wasn't my fault. I can only think of a couple of times that it was my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom