INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: I'm with mine nearly 24/7.
big_smile.png

I was thinking this as well, I thought crappies live in cover.... how you ice fish in them areas?
idunno.gif

see above please

is that a complaint? not sure
lau.gif

hmmmm minnows on a little white jig head with chartreuse eyeballs?

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh nevermind previous question!!
First, Sally, you pipoint the edge of the cover before the ice forms, or use electronics to find it through the ice, the drill several holes along the cover's edge. And, you've got the artificials down pat; jigs tipped with lives minnows or soft plastics can be deadly in soft or hard water. I'd like to get you in my boat sometime.

Not all dogs but a lot can be trained to leave them alone... Although I still don't let my dogs have access when the chicks are babies unless I am there... Too much temptation... As grown ups my dogs and birds all pack together and hang out
I have a hyper akita/lab mix. When I got my first day old silkies, she was allowed to sniff them as I put them in the brooder. When they were about 3 weeks old, one squeezed out of the brooder (which was a dog kennel), and my pup herded it over to my family, who put it back in the brooder. We added some coverage to the kennel to try to keep them from squeezing out. Well somehow it found a way to squeeze out again, but the cats found it first. That was not as happy of an ending.

First, Sally, you pipoint the edge of the cover before the ice forms, or use electronics to find it through the ice, the drill several holes along the cover's edge. And, you've got the artificials down pat; jigs tipped with lives minnows or soft plastics can be deadly in soft or hard water. I'd like to get you in my boat sometime.
are you hitting on Sally? :lau ...seriously I know the lake like the back oh my hand....so I know where to fish. I've been fishing these same lakes for thirty three years.....

I would like to go ice fishing. I'd like to go with someone that knows what they are doing since I'm clueless.

Same way you do with a boat silly.
you fish the cover same way as with a boat silly.....the lakes I'm fishing are nothing but cover...you can get hung up too.....just like summer.
nothing but cover? yeah like the ice
gig.gif

I'm with mine nearly 24/7.
big_smile.png
OMG I would die with my husband!

First, Sally, you pipoint the edge of the cover before the ice forms, or use electronics to find it through the ice, the drill several holes along the cover's edge. And, you've got the artificials down pat; jigs tipped with lives minnows or soft plastics can be deadly in soft or hard water. I'd like to get you in my boat sometime.
yeah I have some boat time in for crappies, I told you I love fishing, and when your dad buys a champion bass boat when your 15 you get even more time in
lau.gif
Dad used to enter all the fishing stuff up here, he even goes to tenn to fish with some big wig on the tv as they are friends since way back when. Thats why I asked how close to havre degrace you are, thats where we put in for the catch release stripers in the spring.

And I have heard that plenty times "I'd like to get you in my boat sometime"
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom