INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTHING I will be adding a new thermostat control, thermometer and fan to the one I have.
I thought so! That being the case, if you really want a 2nd incubator, my suggestion is to wait until you save enough $$ to buy a good one, even if it's a styro. Or, if you feel frisky, round up a cooler & build one of Sally's cooler-bators.

@Sally Sunshine , or anyone else, have you ever seen an egg with what looks like a free floating gas bubble? One of the clears has a dime sized bubble that floats around. Note that this is not a detached air cell, that looks fine and firmly in place.

-Kathy

@Sally Sunshine , or anyone else, have you ever seen an egg with what looks like a free floating gas bubble? One of the clears has a dime sized bubble that floats around. Note that this is not a detached air cell, that looks fine and firmly in place.

-Kathy

yes I have, and it incubated fine, just had take up a space in the egg and the cholor membrane still did its thing around it. just keep that one upright

The foam is about an inch thick. I didn't have too many temp fluctuations, I bought a mini thermometer and hygrometer on Amazon. The temps and humidity that the incubator read were off. You need to check it often to take care of the humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom