INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet J&T!!! go babies!!!! good afternoon!
hugs.gif

mornin? good afternoon!
hugs.gif

sounds wonderful!

inject able still in the water or feed.... read the other links I have you.

Afternoon Honey!
wee.gif
sweet!!!!

but you dont give it injectable

CL hey there!
hugs.gif

LMOA thats a good one phil!!

Hello sweets! its called addiction, get some more eggs in there sell them on CL.
Please tell me what to do.
Everythings closed today, but the TSC.
And I want this done today, So the eggs she will be setting on don't get em when they hatch.

Hello sweets! its called addiction, get some more eggs in there sell them on CL.
So true! I am planning on the CL sales, but I guess I have to figure out what color they are going to turn into first. Most of them were really brown the first couple of days, now they are spotted brown and black. I do have 10 set to hatch around the 12th, and I set another 24 last night. I did mark them the eggs more clearly this time, so no confusing the 2. So, the fun will continue!!

Now I have more of a genetics question. I just have 1 rooster, I will end up only keeping the girls that I raise from these hatches. Before they ever get to laying stage, I'll want to replace my rooster from someone else's flock, since I don't want to breed father to daughter, correct?

Injectable what?

-Kathy
Ivermectin I think?
For Scaly Leg mites
hide.gif

Ok,
so put injectable in the water then.

I read em(the links, I was at like 3 pages before I got to where I was goin), I are just easily confuzzled.

So, there are 5 hens in there,
How much do I put in?
Figured Yall would have had a BLAST with this one

Ok,
so put injectable in the water then.

I read em(the links, I was at like 3 pages before I got to where I was goin), I are just easily confuzzled.

So, there are 5 hens in there,
How much do I put in?

Quote: Injectable ivermectin is *not* water soluble. How much does your hen weigh?

-Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom