INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Quote: Waitress, another round, please!
I heard her say achoo go away! I place my bet
Oh, Miss Sally, mail me the check.
big_smile.png

NOPE! that was too quick! I will wait for the truth
pop.gif
I still bet NOT!

Quote: what did yo order again @LocalYokel

Quote: MY BAD! how could I forget whites!
love.gif

starting 25!
yesss.gif
hugs.gif

Gotta love kat
I like that name you call her! hope she does too cause I am gonna call her that too!
highfive.gif

I'm taking 20 mg prednisone...it helps more.
I am on 30s and wanted to wean and they wont let me.... I am going to push the issue at next visit I want other options!!!

Soooo, I decided to create a blog.
gig.gif

http://the-crazy-chicken-lady.blogspot.com/
I'm just gonna have to fun with it while I create crazy chickens.
wee.gif
awesome HH!

Quote: That sure is alot of hugs aint it?
lau.gif
and sorry I couldnt keep my eyes open

Quote: bam bam how did you get a new password? billy dont know his and needs to know it @bamadude see below too

I give up on trying to keep up
dont bother, just jump on and post, and if you want to know whats going on ASK like everyone else... even I do that

it's a long story...I have leukemia (it's in remission) I had a bone marrow transplant in 1997.
High doses of anti rejection drugs destroyed my joints. And bones. Also I have damaged kidneys. So I cannot take NSAIDS....they would probably be better. Funny thing is prednisone is what destroyed my joints. But I have to take it for my lungs....so I'm just doing more damage...but I need to breathe...horrible cycle...
hugs.gif

Can you hatch eggs that have been colored?
Like easter eggs>?
are you drinking? how did you come to think of that in the middle of the conversations you were having? lol

Could not fit all chicks in the pics, but I wanted you to see them growing up, they hatched out 11/13/15 they were my 16/17 eggs, although another gal got 4 of the hens...
Hey beautiful! missed you last night! One roo? so pretty! when is your next candle @gimmie birdies

Quote:
We had flash flood warnings (X2) today in San Diego. Out driving in it was not so great, but boy we need the water, and there is more to come for the next few days
ya.gif
. We have such strict water use restrictions that we cannot use any water outside.

Just hope everyone and their animals are safe in the flooding
fl.gif

you all be careful with that stuff
hugs.gif

It's Sally...she won't rest
bun.gif
I could
wink.png

Mornin Sally
hugs.gif
mornin chaos!!
hugs.gif
baby its coooollllld again!

Quote:
hugs.gif
Mike! your up early, now I KNOW you lost!
gig.gif

@Sally Sunshine So just keep doing whatever I've been doing as far as humidity is concerned? Egg #16 is the one with the wonky air cell and #11 I think is clear but will hold onto it for another week or so.
I would run around 30 humidity, candle again in a few days, its better to sneak a candle in when your just starting so you get a good hands on of what they are looking like....Oh and you have to base your judgement on the majority unfortunately, if you can figure out a way to keep proper heat and ventilation in single eggs we would all increase our hatch rates for sure! I would hatch the wonky air cells upright when its time.

big_smile.png

pop.gif
I still bet NOT! B

lau.gif
I let her sleep in, and she just brought me my coffee. Does that count? double or nothing?
bawahhahhahhaaaaa NO!
bun.gif
loser!
bun.gif
yesss.gif

big_smile.png

pop.gif
I still bet NOT! B

lau.gif
I let her sleep in, and she just brought me my coffee. Does that count? double or nothing?
bawahhahhahhaaaaa NO!
bun.gif
loser!
bun.gif
yesss.gif

Funny girl.
hugs.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
Mike! your up early, now I KNOW you lost!
gig.gif

@Sally Sunshine So just keep doing whatever I've been doing as far as humidity is concerned? Egg #16 is the one with the wonky air cell and #11 I think is clear but will hold onto it for another week or so.
I would run around 30 humidity, candle again in a few days, its better to sneak a candle in when your just starting so you get a good hands on of what they are looking like....Oh and you have to base your judgement on the majority unfortunately, if you can figure out a way to keep proper heat and ventilation in single eggs we would all increase our hatch rates for sure! I would hatch the wonky air cells upright when its time.

Yea but even if you could rest you won't/don't. Cold? It's a friggin heat wave out there was a balmy 15* when I left this morning. Will try and keep the humidity around 30 and will probably candle again on day 10. Thanks for the help.
hugs.gif

Yea but even if you could rest you won't/don't. Cold? It's a friggin heat wave out there was a balmy 15* when I left this morning. Will try and keep the humidity around 30 and will probably candle again on day 10. Thanks for the help.
hugs.gif

heat wave! I was freezing out there despite! anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom