INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sally, why don't you assist eggs since you sell them? (Curious)
smile.png

because there is always a reason there ARE those one or two that dont hatch. either something wrong with the chick itself, or an incubation issue that caused something wrong with it. I can not use it for my own stock, and I will not sell it to someone to make money if its not something I myself would not use.

Last edited:
what do I mean about what CH?

Remember I had three eggs left from my hatch? I had serama eggs from that broody that we didnt know what days they were on?
my serama egg is pipped externally but its not ready to zip and come into the nutty world to see me yet..... not that I can blame the little thing. and then the other serama I think is a day or two behind it. and the CCL when I checked is still alive but not internal. so I think its probably malpositioned, so I will give it till tomorrow and if it doesnt do anything I will toss it. cause I dont assist chicks because I sell them.

Chicken Hawk???????

I had 1 pip this morning when I left for work at 6:30. When I got home at 7PM I had 1 hatched chick and another that was zipping. She hatched about 15 minutes later. So far that is 1 blue egg & 1 green egg. Several more have a lot of movement. Today is day 20 for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom