INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No getting ready to leave tomorrow. But I'll be hitting it hard when I get back.
It's good now. Wish Munising bay would freeze. That opens up some hot fishing.
Oh, yeah...you're going to meet the new GD. Have a safe, enjoyable trip, and maybe the bay will be hard when you get back.
fl.gif

It's still stuck, another hatched while this one is still connected to the egg. Do I try to pull it off, or just wait util the umbilical cord dries?

Thank you!!!

X 2, wait until it dries. If it's still stuck and is moving around so much that it might get the shell caught on something, you can take some sterile scissors or nail clippers and clip the cord after it is completely dry. the stump will continue to dry up and fall off on it's own.

Hey!
Make it onto the ice today?

Just poppin over to say Hi, Whites. Hope you had a god day. (Skipped over 450 posts today - you guys must have been busy)

X 2, wait until it dries. If it's still stuck and is moving around so much that it might get the shell caught on something, you can take some sterile scissors or nail clippers and clip the cord after it is completely dry. the stump will continue to dry up and fall off on it's own.

Just poppin over to say Hi, Whites. Hope you had a god day. (Skipped over 450 posts today - you guys must have been busy)
Hiya, Friday
Yeah, I had a good enuf day; hope you did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom