INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking East from my horses...this was last year. No snow yet this year. Rain, hail, freezing rain, freezing temps at night, but no snow. Snow on the mountains that I can look at though
big_smile.png

Hey all
frow.gif

Quick question, do you have to be NPIP certified to ship hatching eggs?
You must check each states requirements.

for future ref must update HERE:

To locate Import regulations for a particular state, please select the appropriate State from the following list:
Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusets, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

International Regulations for Exporting from the United States
Animals and Animal Products

OFFICIAL STATE AGENCIES
--
THE
NATIONAL POULTRY IMPROVEMENT PLAN CLICK HERE for PDF and emails phone numbers

USA Import Requirements
State requirements and regulations to import an animal or animal product into each U.S. state and territory
Ruminant Hides from Mexico. (pdf 25kb)
Commercial Importation of Poultry and Poultry Products from Canada (pdf 16kb)
APHIS Regulations for Importing Shell Eggs (pdf 99kb)
Biologics Import Requirements: View the process for obtaining an import permit for biologics.

Last edited:
@TJChickens It's a chupacabra!
Could be. We have one in the barn
big_smile.png
Actually that's what we call the racoon who comes into the barn. I didn't know what was stealing weird stuff like horse meds and knives so we dubbed it a chupacabra. Turns out it's a raccoon. We have big pack rats here too, but the barn cat takes care of those....

Looking East from my horses...this was last year. No snow yet this year. Rain, hail, freezing rain, freezing temps at night, but no snow. Snow on the mountains that I can look at though
big_smile.png
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again
of course!! I had a list from last year with most requirements but its not uptodate, and with this AI I am sure everyone changed now. if you run into an updated list please please post it!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course!!  I had a list from last year with most requirements but its not uptodate, and with this AI I am sure everyone changed now.  if you run into an updated list please please post it!

I will of course. I think I will contact my state vet in February to become NPIP tested,so I can ship eggs. Already have some people who would like to buy some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom