INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I FINALY took some Pics of my seramas, I know @Cynthia12 wanted to see Pics of the Silkied, but I will post pics of all of them!

Pen #1

There where some patience issues so they didn't pose well...

Pen # 2...The Frizzle is the one that I hatched for the halloween hatch along!

Adorbs! <3 the frizz!

The turner is definitely not working...

Ok I FINALY took some Pics of my seramas, I know @Cynthia12 wanted to see Pics of the Silkied, but I will post pics of all of them! Pen #1 There where some patience issues so they didn't pose well... Pen # 2...The Frizzle is the one that I hatched for the halloween hatch along!
please send that silkied girl to me! Right away :) I just popped on here to read a few minutes and say goodnight. I've been sick, so going to bed very early for me. It's only 9:20 here. Hugs all around. From a distance, cause I don't want to make all of you sick! ;)

Quote:
hugs.gif
goodnight K, sweet dreams and all that good stuff too! hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Ok I FINALY took some Pics of my seramas, I know @Cynthia12 wanted to see Pics of the Silkied, but I will post pics of all of them!

Pen #1

There where some patience issues so they didn't pose well...

Pen # 2...The Frizzle is the one that I hatched for the halloween hatch along!

love.gif
agree on the sizzle, the choco coloring is sweet!

Quote:
Depends

The turner is definitely not working...
oh no!! she sure is sweet though, maybe you have a turner afterall??

Thanks! She was an only chick, So she has ZERO social skills, so she is not yet in with the other cockerel and pullet yet,she sits there pecking wattles and combs! We are working on that though!

What?? The rest of the flock don't find her completely adorable and don't let her peck all over them??!
love.gif
hu.gif
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom