INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini fridge Bator update! Almost there just waiting on two sets of small turners and 1 more 40mm fan have everything else wired and the control panel complete unfortunately the fan speed controllers don't do anything so... I have 3 knobs to turn for fun!

Here's the control panel turned off

Control panel on

From left to right: power button, stc1000 style thermostat, upper toggle switches light, lower fan, upper fan, rear fans, under each fan toggle are the useless speed controls, and under the light toggle is the plain on off toggle for the turners.

On with light on

On with the light off

Hope you like still need to make hatching basket! Ask any questions thanks! Almost there hopefully I can set this weekend!

Last edited:
So far the coolerbator is in the lead in the styro vs coolerbator Day 4 candle battle. The results are in the Styro corner: local egg life is @ 6/12 Shipped 0/5 (is all I can see) I have some dark and olive eggs I can't see a thing in. In the Coolerbator corner :local eggs life 6/12 Shipped 4/4 (that I can see). Way to go cooler with a wonky thermostat! I'm not sure all the local eggs I was given were fertile many look clear. I will open them on my day 7 candle if I suspect clear at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom