INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Whites! got the machine shop and welding shop as well. I also (thus far in life anyways) have all of my fingers, which considering how long it took to learn the wood working is absolutely amazing! :lau
My son's FIL has a very well-equipped wood shop, complete with a/c and vacuum system, but lacks the expertise to use most of it. My son, who's a very accomplished woodworker, & his BIL use the shop extensively. If they need a tool that isn't there, and FIL gets wind of it, the tool magically appears...the man's got more money than God, and nobody to spend it on. Win-win situation.

We had Chicken fried steak, mashed taters/gravy, green beans and hot rolls. Brit made a German chocolate cake/pecan icing.

@Sally Sunshine

thanks Friday. I am eager to get it done for the HAL, but I want to make sure it is right, and looks good first.
frow.gif
"Always enough time to do it right; never enough time to do it over"

I made it 25 hours without the eggs imploding, :ya I don't quite know what I was expecting, but somehow I always thought (in the back of my head) that disaster would strike before day 1 was completed......

(Already posted this on my thread, but I know a lot of people here don't follow mine)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom