INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Missing CH?
lau.gif

thumbsup.gif

Lockdown tonight! Bumping up the humidity to at least 65% right? And I should put something in there to increase the surface area of the water. Should I just line the bottom with paper towels? It would increase surface area AND make cleanup easier?
what bator again? good luck!!!

I am still 200 posts behind. I'm just going to respond to what I've read.
Meat Loaf
I was thinking Soul Assylum's "Runaway Train" but that works too!

MC!!! How are the decapitated horses?
Also you doing better than the other day?

The horses are back to their original bodies. Duckling played with them, but knew something was off about them.
That other situation is only going to get worse until it explodes.

Meat Loaf

I was thinking Soul Assylum's "Runaway Train" but that works too!

Meatloaf's what's for dinner

"Eddie!"

I think it has more to do with the water they spill in it and then splash around in.

Leave it to a kid to find a puddle to splash in :p

Duckling got some ice to break today, and was stomping through that!

I am still 200 posts behind. I'm just going to respond to what I've read.
The horses are back to their original bodies. Duckling played with them, but knew something was off about them.
That other situation is only going to get worse until it explodes.
"Eddie!"
Duckling got some ice to break today, and was stomping through that!
Ahhhh.......childhood

@gotro17
   where ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  :hit

Hola!!!!! Horrendous bad timing today with a baby shower (an hour away), that took me away for 5 hours and 5 arrivals, just after 3 had hatched! I got home and TRIED figuring out who was who, had to water and feed the big girls and, oh yeah, my kids. Things have slowed and I have a feeling we might be finished. All but one of the horrible air cell eggs hatched. I am holding out hope for the last one though- I can hear it chirping! I just have to wait. The cracked and repaired shell chick ended up being super sticky so I took her out, bathed her and put her back in the bator to detach her shell herself. Her picture is below. The tally for now is 20 out, waiting on 8... 6 left are shipped eggs. Now we have to list them for sale...before we keep them all!
1f602.png

Hola!!!!! Horrendous bad timing today with a baby shower (an hour away), that took me away for 5 hours and 5 arrivals, just after 3 had hatched! I got home and TRIED figuring out who was who, had to water and feed the big girls and, oh yeah, my kids. Things have slowed and I have a feeling we might be finished. All but one of the horrible air cell eggs hatched. I am holding out hope for the last one though- I can hear it chirping! I just have to wait. The cracked and repaired shell chick ended up being super sticky so I took her out, bathed her and put her back in the bator to detach her shell herself. Her picture is below. The tally for now is 20 out, waiting on 8... 6 left are shipped eggs. Now we have to list them for sale...before we keep them all!
1f602.png

Daww! :love

Night all.... Gettin off early. :frow

Last edited:
Quote:
see Hatching Eggs 101
WHY do we need less humidity to get the best weight loss for colored hatching eggs during incubation? post #36320
KEEPING MOLD and BACTERIAL from growing in water WELLS during incubation post #1644
USING a aquarium pump to humidify incubator Begin post #2028 & Flow control valve post #2054
Trick to raising humidity in egg trays by adding small containers to egg slot! post #42512
Brinsea Advance Incubator Humidity Pumps click HERE
Chicken Canoe small aquarium air pump to push ambient air into my big cabinet
.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23906223

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom