INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: ohhhhh yer a stinker showing him to me!!! and that stinkin cute smile!!! squeeeellllll no wonder tippy says she wants to eat him!!!
love.gif

Quote: gotcha!!! good luck!!!

awesome so your doing the box the stuff came today I forgot to upload the pics!

That door is HUGE can pull a car in there!! and concrete on the roof arch!!! but then you said foam? confused?

I know, they are strange building techniques, but work awesome. Great insulation. The styrofoam blocks have cement in them and can be built up or carved into any shape. Re-bar and heavy steel beams are part of the structure.

The large double doors are for moving large sculptures in and out. Right now we are building large mosaic works in that building and then taking them out to install them in the other buildings....

Mardi gras ... Harmony wants to visit!!
YOU MISSED IT. Unless you mean next year. Then come on!
ohhhhh yer a stinker showing him to me!!! and that stinkin cute smile!!! squeeeellllll no wonder tippy says she wants to eat him!!! :love
I candled my 2 goose eggs day 5 and have veins and blobs in both. So excited this is my first time incubating goose eggs. So wish me luck.
:weee thats awesome!!! are you weighing them or doing air cell watchin? and of course good luck!!! No im not I think it would be to stressful on me. I have never marked air cells and weighed for chickens so I think im going to try this batch of goose eggs without weighing and if it isnt a good hatch I may weight and mark air cells next time
gotcha!!! good luck!!!
Thanks Sally

Night everyone,
hugs.gif
@Sally Sunshine @campingshaws
night Lisa!!!!
hugs.gif
sweet dreams!!

My incubating update....

I've started up the Mind reading Bator again! It has Guinea eggs and two silkied Serama eggs in it. Not sure yet if the Guinea eggs are fertile.
My R-com is full of shipped Serama eggs from a couple different sources, all were shipped and almost all are messed up.
bun.gif
yesss.gif
and boo on the air cells. when will you candle the guins?

Quote: x2

Now,nine external pips.but no progress
what mike said!!

I was going to pull clears and quitters tomorrow but decided to go ahead today. Today is day 9. I had 12 infertiles and 1 quitter. There's 4 I'm not too sure about but I'll check those again around day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom