INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had 3 Feb B'days on our family. This may be a bit off topic but maybe it will give hope to parents of impossible teenagers (I have 3).
Before the girls went to college they vowed that when they left home they would never have to speak to eachother again, and so wouldn't.
This is what the older posted on the younger DDs FB page on her birthday:

Funny how they grow closer after they've been apart. It's like "distance makes the heart grow fonder" and "don't know what you've got until it's gone" all rolled up into one kind of thing...

Oh wow! Well congrats! I'm kinda excited. ...Most of mine were showing veining and saw some embryos the brown ones are tricky to see clearly though so I'm not too sure on those.... the ones your not sure of what day do you give them to before you pull them?
If I'm not sure of any, and they don't smell, I'll let them go to the end of day 22. Some people will go a little longer, but I figure if they come after that amount of time, they're most likely going to have issues... so I toss them.

Last edited:
You must have gotten first choice...  Catie definitely looks to be the better of the two.   :thumbsup

Usually that way when you write the check and own both dogs. But, they both will stay here for a week or two before we make the final decision. Right now, based on the videos we've seen of both dogs, Catie will probably live here.

Today we had evaluators on-site titling young dogs for UKC CGC and AKC SPOT. Not only our young uns needing it but our co-owns and then anybody else we knew that wanted to do it with their GSD.

Good evening everybody. Just getting in the house for the day. I've skipped a lot of posts so I hope all is well. Anyway, here is a sneak peak of what's going on my way.

Had a couple hours yesterday to start the frame on the indoor outdoor. Actually, 2 hrs and 15 minutes.

And then a few hours this afternoon.

And then finally, we got updated pics of the 2 new pups coming from Germany. They will be flying the first week of March. Plans are Catie will be staying onsite with us and Crissy will be one of our co-owns and living about 5 miles away.

Meet Catie and Crissy.

Great work.
Also, I had no idea white GSD were purebred. They are gorgeous!

Usually that way when you write the check and own both dogs. But, they both will stay here for a week or two before we make the final decision. Right now, based on the videos we've seen of both dogs, Catie will probably live here.

Today we had evaluators on-site titling young dogs for UKC CGC and AKC SPOT. Not only our young uns needing it but our co-owns and then anybody else we knew that wanted to do it with their GSD.
Sounds like you had a rather busy day! Keep it up, and I may start calling you "hero"!!!
lau.gif

@Sally Sunshine Thanks for that update post, I didn't realize they were going to pull the OTC antibiotics this Dec!!
th.gif

Totally running to TSC/Big R this week when we get paid to grab some!

PS... How long is their shelf life?? LOL

I may get in trouble for posting this, but I run mine in the 40% range. My air cells were a little small on day 14 with my last batch, so I ran dry (28%-30%) for a couple of days, and they were just right on day 18. Had a 100% hatch...   ;)

I replied but now I don't see it... congrats on hatch! The brown eggs I set were hard to see veins etc. How long do you give them til you pull them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom